Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Special Close To My Heart 'Artiste' Offer Just Announced!

If you're like me, you LOVE your Cricut die cut machine and often wonder how you ever lived without it, right? Well, I'm here to tell you about a fabulous offer on a new Cricut cartridge that you will wonder how you ever could live without once you see all it can do! It's called Artiste and it's only sold through Close To My Heart consultants - and that would be ME! 

The Artiste cartridge is LOADED with 700 images which includes 3D items, shapes, themed projects and a font. You will have so much fun creating with this cartridge. Click here to see all the images included.

My special offer* to you - purchase this fantabulous cartridge collection anytime during the month of August and receive a current Workshop on the Go or Cardmaking Kit for FREE! That's a $29.95 value for FREE! Tax & shipping are extra.

Here's all you need to do! Just click on the JOIN button next to the Special Offer gathering on my website to place your order. After I get confirmation that you have placed your order, I will call or email you to ask which Workshop on the Go or Cardmaking Kit you wish for FREE! (tax & shipping extra)

Click on the links below to see the beautiful kits you could receive for FREE with your Z1790 Artiste Collection purchase!

G1045 - Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit 
G1041 - Avonlea Cardmaking Kit
G1046 - Clementine Scrapbooking Kit
G1047 - Dakota Scrapbooking Kit
G1050 - Flirty Scrapbooking Kit
G1048 - La Belle Vie Scrapbooking Kit
G1051 - Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit
G1052 - Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Kit
G1043 - Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit
G1049 - Scholastic Scrapbooking Kit

*This special offer is my own offer and is not being promoted by Close To My Heart.

Head on over to my website to start shopping this special offer before August 30th. Be sure to click on the JOIN button next to the Special Offer gathering.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...