Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Through My Brown Eyes 365 Challenge








This is my second blog I started last September as a challenge to myself to take and post a photo each day for a year. I am only a little over a month away from completing this endeavor, having missed just a few days due to either my forgetful mind or circumstances beyond my control, and I am happy with how it has worked out for me. 

I'm thinking I need to continue posting something each day but not sure what yet. Can you help me out? Give me some ideas of what I should challenge myself to do for the next 365 days! If I decide to choose your suggestion, I just may have a little giftie for you! So put your thinking caps on then give me a shout (along with your contact info) when you think you have a great challenge idea for me! I can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Have a great day and......
                                                 happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...