Monday, September 17, 2012

A Cute 'Scholastic' Envelope Mini Album

I had a lot of scraps left over from the Scholastic paper pack from Close To My Heart and wanted to share with you what I made with them. This is such a cute little album that I just couldn't keep it to myself. I've put together a slideshow so you can see what I've done so far on the inside pages.

The album is made with five #10 envelopes, which measure 4 1/4" x 9 1/2" and is based on this video I found on YouTube. It was fairly quick and easy to put together - the hardest part is deciding how to decorate it so it is still a work-in-progress at this point.



Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless noted:
X7159B - Scholastic paper pack - $9.95
CC1020 - It's Your Day (National Stamping Month promotion - ask me about it!) - only $5.00 with a $35 order
Z2111 - Chocolate ink - $5.25
Z2140 - Outdoor Denim ink - $5.25
Z2170 - Ruby ink - $5.25
Z1316 - Cocoa Ribbon - $7.95
Z1760 - Burlap Ribbon - $7.95
Z1365 - Cocoa & Colonial White brads - $4.95
Z1366 - Pewter brads - $4.95
Five #10 envelopes bought at Giant

Contact me if you'd like to purchase any of the supplies so you can make one of these cute little albums of your own. They make great gifts so keep that in mind in the coming weeks as the holidays are fast-approaching although they work great as all-occasion gifts as well. 

Hope you've enjoyed my album! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~Carol








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...