Saturday, September 29, 2012

Another Paper Bag Album

Hard to believe it but here is another album I created using those paper lunch bags. Isn't it just too stinkin' cute? I sure think so! And the idea came from one of those Kathy Orta YouTube tutorials. I just love her album ideas! She is so creative!

I made this album out of another very old paper pack I found in my stash the other day. I am so happy to be using up all this old paper. I've got way too much of it!
Sorry about the quality of these photos. I must have been in a hurry when I took them because my photos aren't usually this blurry.
 This album is not done by any means but I just wanted to share some of what I have done with it. There are tons of pockets, tags, flaps and interactive elements to this album that it will take some time yet to complete but it has been fun to create so far.

As you can see by this photo, there are several pages inside so you can imagine how many flaps, tags and pockets there are for stuffing with photos, journaling and other interactive mini albums within the album.

And don't you just LOVE the twill ribbon binding? I think it's adorable!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the second album I've shared today.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...