Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Fall CTMH Card

I just love the burlap ribbon and the phrase on this card and the leaves and the buttons - oh heck - I just love the whole card! It was a very quick and easy card to put together and in my opinion, those kinds of cards are the BEST!

The stamp set I used is the one that comes in the G1050 Flirty Workshop on the Go Kit from Close To My Heart. I dug deep in my embellishment stash to find 2 buttons that worked perfectly for this card. Hemp is always a wonderful addition to a Fall card so I weaved it through the burlap ribbon and the buttons and love how it looks! I stamped the leaves on 1 inch squares of Colonial White cardstock, ink distressed the edges with Desert Sand ink then adhered them to the 1 1/4 inch squares of Cocoa cardstock that I sanded with a sanding block. Ink colors used for the leaves are Goldrush & Autumn Terracotta. Love those colors for Fall!

Perhaps I should do a card workshop soon so you all can come make one for yourself! Good idea! Off to the craft room to see what else I can create!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...