Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another Cute CTMH Mini Album

Here's my newest mini album creation. I LOVE it! I made this with the Z1791 Dimensional Elements Album Pages by Close To My Heart. I had so much fun playing with this that I went ahead and ordered a couple more packs of those album pages. You wanna play with one, too? I am holding a workshop soon so stay tuned for more details!

This little album really packs a punch, too! I added some pretty cool interactivity on the inside pages so wait until you see them! Click here to see a slideshow I made of the inside. Prepare to be amazed with this cute little mini!

Supplies used are all CTMH unless noted:
Z1791 - DE Chipboard Album Pages
X7158B - La Belle Vie paper pack
Z1747 - Flip Flaps
Z1790 - Cricut 'Artiste' cartridge
Z1701 - Baker's Twine
Z1383 - Sweet Leaf Ribbon (no longer available)
Z2168 - Colonial White pigment ink
Z2105 - Black ink
C1466 - Instant Memories stamp set
D1506 - Family Love stamp set
D1359 - Comments stamp set (no longer available)
D1481 - Vintage Type stamp set
Two 1" Binder rings from Walmart

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...