Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CTMH Clementine Mini Album

During my recent busy-ness, I also created this cute little mini album with the new Clementine paper pack from Close To My Heart. I was so happy to also be using up some older supplies that I seemed to have like forever - those clear acrylic shapes that were a hostess gift quite awhile back. Some of you may remember them! You will notice them in the last 2 closeup frames of the slideshow.

Each page of the album was made from a 9 1/2" x 10" sheet of double-sided paper and was very quick & easy to put together. I used the Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut cartridges to create all the tags for the inside pockets. The tabs on the tags that stick out on the top were also created with those cartridges. I must say, those 2 cartridges are THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Don't know how I ever lived without them! If you'd like to check them out, you can see them here and here. You may also place an order here if you wish.

I hope you enjoy the slideshow! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...