Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lovely Close To My Heart Frame

It's been awhile since I've posted here and I must apologize for that. I have been busy with other things and just couldn't seem to find the time to post anything. During that busy-ness, I have created some new artwork to share so I haven't been wasting my time.

This lovely frame is the new Z1797 My Creations Bracket Frame from Close To My Heart. It is made of heavy chipboard and is quite sturdy. I used the X7155B Avonlea paper pack on the frame and the insert. The new Z1760 Burlap Ribbon, which I absolutely LOVE, was perfect for creating the three very simple flowers. The Z1463 Butterflies were sponged with Z2118 Desert Sand ink - I also inked all edges of the frame with Desert Sand ink - then I added a couple Z1336 Opaque Pearls on the butterflies - as well as larger ones around the burlap flowers. The letters and the bracket shape for the frame were cut with the Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

There are several embellishments attached to the frame that are NOT from Close To My Heart. I am happy though that I got to use up some of my stash of older supplies instead of hoarding them! Ha ha! I was awaiting the arrival of my CTMH order but it didn't get here before I got the urge to start playing with the frame and wouldn't you know, it arrived the very next day! Oh well, I can use those embellishments on another frame, right?

I hope you have enjoyed my newest piece of artwork. You can go here to order your own Z1797 Bracket Frame (or any of the other fantastic products from CTMH) and start creating one to adorn your own wall. They also make great gifts! Christmas is coming..........I know, shush, right?

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...