Saturday, October 20, 2012

Online Close to my Heart Home Gathering

Hi Everyone!
I have decided to try something totally different than I've ever done before - an online home gathering where YOU can be the hostess without having to clean your house or provide snacks! Do I have your attention?

All you have to do is invite all your family and friends by email or through Facebook to go to my website at ScrampingwithCarol.ctmh.com - where I have set up an EZ Invite online gathering for YOU - and place an order. It's as easy as that!

Depending on the amount of sales (beginning at $150), YOU can earn a minimum of $25 in Hostess Rewards to use towards FREE select scrapbooking and cardmaking products. Sound like something you might like? Who doesn't like FREE, right?
As an extra incentive to get you to take advantage of this really easy way to get FREE stuff, if you hold one of these online gatherings and close it out by October 30th, I will throw in one B-size stamp set of your choice for FREE! That's a retail value of $9.95 PLUS you would be receiving your Hostess Rewards which can be anywhere from $25 on up depending on the amount of sales!

So think about it very quickly, make a list of family and friends to invite then give me a shout! I would LOVE to help you build up your stash of paper-crafting supplies and this is one of the easiest ways to do it! Feel free to browse the idea book on my website as well as right here on my blog for tons of inspiration!

If this new online gathering format is successful, I would love to hold one for any one of you needing a new fundraising idea for your favorite charitable foundation. Contact me to discuss this option.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Happy scrampin'!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...