Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Customer Appreciation Days!



December is a time of gift giving and blessings of thankfulness.  At this time, I would like to thank all of you for your support and friendship over the past year - years for some of you!  I couldn't be more blessed or feel any more fortunate to know all of you! You have enriched my life and so to show my gratitude, I will be running a deal-a-day special for the first 12 days of December. 

Each day I will offer a special deal - free shipping or free product - depending on the items purchased or how much you spend. Yes, I am giving YOU gifts for Christmas! This would also be a great time to give your wishlist to a family member and have them order for you! Makes it a bit easier on them, right? They can have it shipped right to their place of business so it remains a surprise to you! 

Another plus to this daily special, to save on the shipping cost, I will keep a running total for you each day you take advantage of the special deal then place the order for you as one order on the 13th. Couldn't be any easier than that! To sweeten the deal even more, everyone who places an order of $25 or more during this special promotion will have their name entered into a drawing for a handmade item from me! 

Be sure to check out my blog beginning December 1st for photos of each day's special as well as other details. To just place an order, click here and you'll go right to my website. Remember, only two more days to take advantage of the 50% off any stamp set* when you place a $50 order and purchase the November Stamp of the Month set - Capture the Date - for just $5.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

*Restrictions apply. This special promotion is being offered by ME, not Close To My Heart. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...