Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mini Album For Sale



Wow! It has been forever since I've posted any new artwork FOR SALE here and since Christmas is coming I figured now is a good time! Stay tuned for more items coming soon!

First up is this cute little mini album that I showed here back at the beginning of November. The album measures 5" x 4 1/2" and is just perfect for the student in your life. I have totally enjoyed looking at this mini since I created it but am willing to give it up now since I don't have any children in school anymore. That's actually a good thing though! ;-)

Price is $25 if I don't have to ship it to you but if you require shipping, add an additional $5. If you wish to see more details and photos of this mini album, click here. Be sure to let me know ASAP if you wish to purchase it as I am sure it will sell fast!

Have a great day! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...