Monday, December 10, 2012

Customer Appreciation Days - Day 10

TODAY'S SPECIAL:
is a repeat from the very first day, *FREE SHIPPING* to the first 3 people who place an order of $50 or more through my website here or by emailing me at iluv2cre84u@gmail.com. If you choose to have your order shipped to you, after I receive notice that you have placed your order, I will reimburse you the shipping charge. This deal is only available until 11:59 pm TODAY so be sure to take advantage!

*This is an offer from ME, not Close To My Heart

***FREE SHIPPING WITH $50 ORDER
 TODAY ONLY TO THE FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS!***

DON'T FORGET - you also receive the December stamp of the month - Year-Round Cheer - for just $5 with your $50 purchase. That's a savings of $12.95 PLUS at least an additional $4.95 savings on shipping if you are one of the first 3 customers

AND REMEMBER, tons of new products have been added to the ‘While Supplies Last’ section of my website PLUS many of the previous items have been marked down even further! To sweeten this deal even more, from December 1–31, all orders placed on my website that reach or exceed $50 will also include a free **Bonding Memories® glue pen (Z553)—a $4.50 value!** I encourage you to shop early, because these deals are only available while supplies last.
**This is an offer from Close To My Heart

Happy shopping! Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the special for Day 11! Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...