Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Customer Appreciation Days - Day 11

TODAY'S SPECIAL:
Purchase any TWO embellishments featured on pages 124-129 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and GET ONE FREE of equal or lesser value. There is such a great variety to choose from - including ribbons, buttons, baker's twine, brads, bling, paper flowers and all things metal - that it will be tough to choose just 3 items.


Remember - you MUST contact me to receive your FREE item. If you prefer to make your purchase on my website and have the order shipped directly to you, as soon as I have confirmation of your order, I will reimburse you for the FREE item. It's as easy as that! So start looking at all the awesome embellishment choices and make your list. Then give me a shout or order online here.

Happy shopping!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...