Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Customer Appreciation Days - Day 12

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to take advantage of my 12 Days of Christmas Customer Appreciation Days Special! I hope you have had fun checking out each day's specials. If you weren't able to find what you were looking for, please email me and we'll talk. I may be able to put together a gift package for you or a loved one for a special price!
         
Now for TODAY'S SPECIAL:
Purchase ANY stamp set in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and receive one A (retail value $6.95 or B (retail value $9.95) size stamp set of your choice for FREE! AND if you make a purchase today, you will be entered into a drawing to win a brand new D-size stamp set from my own personal stash. That's a prize worth $17.95. How cool is that?
B1412 - Perfect Fit-Holidays
B1406 - Blessings of Peace
B1410 - A Friend Like You
    

Happy shopping on this last day of my customer appreciation days! Thanks again for being wonderful customers! I appreciate YOU! I hope your holidays are the BEST! Take care!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...