Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Customer Appreciation Days - Day 5

TODAY'S SPECIAL:
RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT TODAY on any of the My Creations 3-D alterable products located on page 132 of the current Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. There are so many to choose from that it will be difficult to decide which one to play with first! From home decor items to boxes, blocks, books and mini albums, there's something for everyone! Here are just a few of the cool items you can alter in whatever way you choose!

Z1378 My Creations Banner
Great for a birthday banner or just for the name of your child to hang in their bedroom.









Z1740 My Creations Bookmark Album
Perfect for creating a quick mini album of a special event.
Also makes a great gift!









Z1803 My Creations Star
Lovely for a holiday home decor item to hang or place on a stand.










Z1804 My Creations Cubby
So cool to use as an advent calendar. Although it may be a bit late for this year's holiday, you could save it for next year or use your imagination to come up with another idea for this cubby.








You MUST contact me to place your order for any of these items. You will NOT receive the discount through my website. Don't forget - there are many new discounted items added to the 'While Supplies Last' section of my website. If you purchase any of those items and not the discounted specials for today, you do not have to contact me. You may place your order through my website on your own to have the items shipped directly to YOU! But get them before they're gone, gone, gone!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...