Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A CTMH Pemberley Mini Album

I started working on this cute little paper bag mini album months ago and finally decided it was time to finish it. Now I know you're probably thinking...paper bag?....where's the paper bags? Well, believe me, it was made with paper lunch bags - 5 of them in fact. I got this particular mini album idea from a YouTube video - it's amazing how people think up these creations! - and I'll be darned if I can remember the person who created it. If I locate the video, I will post an update here.

Anyway, I used the X7148B Pemberley paper pack from Close To My Heart which happens to be my favorite pack from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and is also still available in the current idea book until January 31. I also used the coordinating X7148C My Stickease which also will disappear come January 31. So get them before they are gone!

I used a plethora of ribbons, buttons, brads and bling along with many different stamp sets, new and retired, too numerous to mention but if there are any you really want to know more about, please feel free to contact me. Many of the die cut shapes were created with the Z1686 Art Philosophy and Z1790 Artiste CTMH Cricut cartridges.

As you can see by the photos, there's a lot of interactivity in this little album. Interactive elements add so much fun to an album that I just HAVE to include them in all of my albums now.


Front Cover

Inside front cover and page 1

Pages 2 & 3

Pages 4 & 5

Pages 6 & 7

Pages 8 & 9

Pages 10 & 11

Page 12 & inside back cover (which is blank right now)
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest creation. Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...