Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year & Some Exciting News!

Not only is it a brand new year but it is a brand new exciting time for me! I was invited to become a member of the Heart 2 Heart All-Star Alumnae Design Team for the next 6 months! Yea! How exciting is that? Remember way back when I was a member of the very first design team for the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog? It seems like such a long time ago.

I am really looking forward to being on the team again as I am in need of motivation & inspiration in my creative world. I hope we will motivate & inspire you, too, so stay tuned for some awesome artwork coming your way from this very creative team! The list of team members is on the right sidebar. Visit their blogs when you get a chance and congratulate them!

Don't forget to participate in the weekly challenges as well! The first one begins January 7th. We'd love to see your creations!

I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy new year!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...