Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New CTMH Stamp Set Sneak Peek

I've been playing the past couple days with some stamp sets that will be available in the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 beginning February 1st and I wanted to share my artwork with you. I think you're going to like it!

All 3 cards are standard size and use the new Distressed Backgrounds stamp set which I am quickly falling in love with. It has 3 different border-style images - chicken wire, cheesecloth (that's what it reminds me of anyway) and a houndstooth pattern.

I used the chicken wire image on these first 2 cards and love the effect. Slate and honey inks were used on the first card along with images from the January stamp of the month set and the stamp set from the Flirty scrapbooking workshop kit.

I used Ruby and Desert Sand colors on this second card, the design of which was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest recently. If you are ever in need of creative inspiration, you MUST go to Pinterest. It never disappoints me as there are so many talented artists sharing their creations, it's amazing!

Anyway, back to the card....the flowers and bird images are from the Flirty scrapbooking workshop kit stamp set which is still available but only until January 31st so if you are wanting to get your hands on it, go here to grab it.
My third card was created with images from the new Buzz & Bumble scrapbooking workshop kit - which will be available February 1st, as well as the new Distressed Backgrounds and an old favorite of mine, Universal Backgrounds.

So, as you can see, I am totally enjoying my playtime with the Distressed Backgrounds stamp set. When you are ready to get this set for yourself, go here on February 1st to place your order.

Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...