Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the Air at H2H

I know I already posted this card somewhere in cyberspace not long ago but when this challenge came up from the Heart2Heart blog, I wanted to re-post it as it is just perfect for this week's challenge. This is a Valentine card I will be giving to my hubby on Thursday. I know hearts aren't usually portrayed in yellow but yellow IS my favorite color and it was the color of the flowers I carried on my wedding day so many years ago. I am lucky to say that I have been married to the same wonderful man - who, by the way, was my high school sweetheart - for almost 37 years! It has not always been a smooth, fun ride but it has been totally worth it! I can't imagine my life without this guy in it. Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy scrampin'!

~Carol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...