Thursday, March 7, 2013

Close To My Heart Claire Scrapbook Layout

I am so loving the Claire paper pack from Close To My Heart. It may be because Claire is a mostly female-oriented paper pack and I have several granddaughters who are the subject of most of my scrapbook layouts but I think it's just because I really love all the featured colors - Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Hollyhock, Blush and Cashmere. These colors work so well together!


This layout was so much fun to make! Did I overdo it though with the hot air balloons? I hope not because I really like how they look with the clouds and the little stars and birds. I just love everything about this layout especially the photos of those cute little girlies!

I made another layout today with the Later Sk8r paper pack and hope to share it with you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...