Monday, March 11, 2013

H2H March Madness Goes Green

This week's challenge over at the Heart 2 Heart blog is all about 'going green'. You can interpret this any way you want - use the color green, reuse, recycle or repurpose something in your artwork or since St. Patty's Day is coming up, your creation could be related to that. The important thing is - just have fun but be sure to follow the guidelines!

This month H2H is also hosting 'March Madness' - a fun event where YOU can be a winner! Click here for more details and all the rules! While you are there, be sure to check out all the beautiful artwork created by the Design Team.

Now on to my 'Green' creation...and you can possibly win this card when you leave me some love at the end of this post. Yep, I am giving this card away to one randomly chosen person who leaves a comment on this post. How cool is that?


The color green has never been a huge favorite of mine so I struggled a bit on this but totally love how it turned out! I used paper from the new Later Sk8r paper pack which I am really starting to like. Later Sk8r has a totally rad young man type of theme and since I don't have any young men in my life to scrapbook, I really didn't expect to like it. It totally surprised me that I do!! It is actually perfect for ANY person in your life, male or female!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless noted:
X7167B Later Sk8r paper pack
Z1375 Kraft cardstock (card base)
D1546 Frame Flair stamp set
S1212 Year Round Cheer stamp set (Dec 2012 SOTM - n/a)
Z1760 Burlap Ribbon
Z1751 Harvest Baker's Twine
Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Z2197 Pear ink
Z2140 Outdoor Denim ink
Z2118 Desert Sand ink
Z2313 Clover Meadow Marker (n/a)

Don't forget! I am giving this card away to someone who leaves a comment on this post so be sure to comment! Thanks for stopping by today! 

Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...