Monday, March 18, 2013

We 'Mustache' You

This week's Heart2Heart challenge is all about the mustache craze that I just totally do not get. What is it about mustaches anyway? I think it's a silly concept but for some reason others are into it. That being said, I really struggled at first to come up with some kind of artwork using a mustache or something along those lines but eventually this is what I created.

I originally had used a different sentiment - Hooray for You - but once I saw how silly this card looked, I changed it to - Cheer Up - appropriate, isn't it? If it makes you laugh when you look at it,  then Cheer Up is perfect!


I created this second card for my dad whose birthday is coming up and who actually HAS a mustache so I thought it would be perfect for him. Both cards were made with the Later Sk8r paper pack from Close To My Heart. The featured colors of Pear, Outdoor Denim and Lagoon work really well for male cards. 


If you'd like to participate in this week's challenge, hop on over to the Heart2Heart blog, read the list of guidelines then start creating. When you have your artwork completed, go back to the blog and post a link to your creation so we can check it out. You also have the chance to be a winner in the March Madness event so be sure to read all about that as well.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...