Sunday, March 17, 2013

You Scatter Sunshine

Just wanted to share my latest layout of my youngest granddaughter. I received the sketch for this layout in an email from Big Picture Classes and wanted to recreate it right away before I forgot about it. The sketch was created by Lisa Day of BPC. I have taken a couple of her classes in the past and totally loved them! It's a great way to get motivated and inspired to get your scrapbooking done.


 I used the X7163B Chantilly paper pack from Close To My Heart along with the X7163C Chantilly Chipboard Complements. The little Z1844 Trinkets Wooden Shapes and Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems add just the right touch! I also used the cloud image from the G1053 Chantilly workshop kit stamp set to create the border design across both the top and bottom of the background. Love how this turned out! Hope you do, too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...