Wednesday, April 24, 2013

If I'd known you were coming.....


.....I'd have baked a cake! An old saying, huh? One I used to hear from the mouths of my parents and grandparents many years ago and occasionally still from my dad. ;-)

This week's challenge at Heart2Heart is all about cakes - in any way, shape or form. Create something cake-related then hop on over to the Heart2Heart blog and leave a link to your creation. Be sure to use mainly Close To My Heart products in your project or you can't take part in the challenge. ;-(  Them's the rules, sorry!

Anyway, here is a card I had made for the daughter of a friend who recently got married. Even though it's from a few weeks ago, I decided to enter it in the challenge because it's perfect for it, don't you think? Well, except for the fact that I forgot to put baker's twine on it! AGH! I am so silly! This week's challenge also has a twist of baker's twine as part of the challenge and I didn't put any on this card. So just imagine that the white ribbon is white baker's twine instead, okay? Thanks! ;-)


I hope you enjoy my card! Now it's your turn to 'take the cake' - don't forget the baker's twine - and share on the Heart2Heart blog. 

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...