Monday, April 8, 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

This week's challenge at Heart2Heart is all about the rain. Since it IS April and well, you know how the saying goes....April showers bring May flowers..... Actually I am being lazy and decided to cheat a bit by going way back in my artwork to find a favorite of mine that was perfect for this challenge. If you'd like to see when I first made this card and posted it on my blog, click here. It was amazing to see it's been just over a year since I posted it. Wow, how time has flown! Anyway, here is my card re-posted. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope my card will inspire you to join in on the challenge this week over at Heart2Heart and that you'll leave us a link to your creation. Be sure to check out all the beautiful artwork created by Design Team B while you're there. Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...