Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Hello, hello!

I took a break from housecleaning yesterday to check my emails and I am quite thankful I did. The housework can wait! I was so inspired by a newsletter I received from Creating Keepsakes that I immediately knew I wanted to create a layout in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day.

I LOVE how this layout turned out and it came together fairly quickly which is the BEST part. I plan to take a couple photos of myself while I am creating in my scrap room today (I will use the timer on the camera - it's the only way I get photos of myself!) as I celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. Then I will add them to my layout.

I created my layout with the special paper packet called Dream Pop that Close To My Heart is offering for this month only in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month. If you'd like to order this fabulous paper packet for yourself, go here to place your order of at least $35 to qualify to receive the paper packet for just $10 or contact me to learn how you can receive it for FREE!

When you place your order, be sure to click on the JOIN button next to the Dream Popping gathering and you will be entered into a drawing to receive at least $25 in FREE select products from ME! This is not being offered by CTMH - it is from me. As soon as I see you have placed your order, I will enter your name into the drawing.


Here is another version of my layout because I just couldn't leave well enough alone! But that's the way I roll and I can't help myself! Ha ha! I think I like the second version just a tad bit better than the first. Your opinion? I kept thinking the first one was missing something besides a photo or two so I added a couple stamped images and some buttons & gems but I hope I didn't overdo it. Even without any photos on the layout, it would still make a nice page in my album the way it is. 


I hope you have enjoyed my layout today and that it has inspired YOU to get creating in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day! If you create something today, please share! I'd love to see your artwork.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...