Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life the Close To My Heart Way

I have been admiring all the awesome scrapbook layouts created by those who are into the Project Life way of scrapping for so long and wanted to try it using Close To My Heart products. Makes sense since I am a CTMH consultant, right?

Well, I finally started my own Project Life album back at the beginning of the year and I am happy to say that I have been keeping up with it pretty good. I think I have only missed a couple weeks but that's the beauty of Project Life - you can do it as often as you want to - you don't need to create a layout each week. It's okay to skip weeks if you don't have any photos to scrap or just need to take a break. It's okay to do it whatever way you want - no set rules at all except to have fun making and recording your daily/weekly/monthly memories. Since I have been very pleased so far with my Project Life endeavor, I thought I would share a couple of my layouts with you.
Cover page of my Project Life album - made with Pear & Partridge papers from CTMH
 FYI - I have since changed the address of my blog to ScrampingwithCarol.blogspot.com
Project Life Week 1 - made with the Wonderland papers from CTMH
Project Life Week 19 the Studio J way
I am not very good at creating my own how-to videos or tutorials but if you would like some kind of idea of how I created this digital Project Life layout in Studio J, Close To My Heart created an awesome You Tube video for you. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you'd like to give Studio J a try, go here then click on the Studio J link to start playing! You will need to create an account but it's FREE to play! If you have any questions, just give me a shout!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...