Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adventure Awaits with the Tommy Kit from Close To My Heart

I haven't played much with the new 'Tommy' paper pack from Close To My Heart yet but when I pulled the pack out a couple days ago, I knew what I wanted to do with it right away!

A few years ago when I attended a CTMH convention in Washington, DC - the one and only convention I have attended - we learned all about a cool product called Flip Flaps. Well, at that time they only came in a pack of 8 that were 4" x 12", 6" x 12" and 8" x 12". Now they are available in many different sizes and they are the best invention EVER for scrapbooking as they give you the option to add many more photos to your layouts.

Tommy double page layout with Flip Flaps
 This layout uses one 8" x 12" Flip Flap and one 4" x 12" Flip Flap on the left page. The right page features two 6" x 12" Flip Flaps. The photos below show the pages with the flaps open. I have also shown the size and placement of the photos but you can certainly use similar sizes or swap out journaling for any of the photos.

Left page of Tommy layout with flaps open

Right page of Tommy layout with flaps open
I am offering this beautiful layout as a kit that will include all papers pre-cut, all stamping done and instructions for putting it all together. Supplies include the full X7169B Tommy paper pack plus 3 extra sheets of white cardstock, X7169C Tommy Complements and Z1824 Tommy Assortment embellishments as well as a full pack of Z1325 - 12" Assortment Flip Flaps and the brads, conches and ribbon pieces from my own stash for $45 shipped.

If you wish to cut your own papers, already have 3 sheets of white cardstock in your stash and you do not want any stamping on your layout, the total would be $34.00.

You will have plenty of paper and embellishments left over as well as extra flip flaps to create more layouts, cards or whatever paper craft project you choose.

Payments accepted through PayPal only. Click on the button below to get your kit now!


Tommy Layout Kit Options
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...