Friday, June 14, 2013

Project Life the CTMH Way - Week 23

 Are you into scrapbooking the Project Life way? I know many people are giving it a try and finding it a wonderful addition to their traditional scrapbook albums. Well, back at the beginning of the year, I started my own version of Project Life using mostly Close To My Heart products. I am so pleased at how easy it has been to stay fairly caught up on my scrapbooking by using this method that I'd like to share it with you. 

Here is the latest layout I made for week 23 of my Project Life album which, by the way, is a Work-in-Progress 
album from CTMH. I used one of the 4" x 12" Flip Flaps, which are quickly becoming my go-to product from Close To My Heart when I want to add extra photos to a layout. I am very pleased with how the addition of the flip flap gives the page interactivity while adding more space for photos. What do you think? And oh my goodness, I am in love with those cute little wooden trinkets. 




If you'd like to learn how you can incorporate CTMH products into your Project Life album or would just like to try scrapbooking this way, please contact me. I am offering several different classes/workshops and one will be just perfect for you!

Enjoy your day!


~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...