Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Anniversary......

.....to me and my wonderful husband! Yep! Today is our anniversary...our 37th anniversary to be exact! We have been married for 37 years! So hard to believe that much time has gone by already! Although it hasn't always been fun or easy, it has been totally worth it to keep our marriage together. I can't imagine my life any other way or without my husband in it.

Here is a card I made for my husband yesterday. Nothing like waiting until practically the last minute but I am so pleased with the way it turned out and I think he'll like it. I did a search online to find just the right verse for the inside and I think I picked one that is just perfect. 




Inside sentiment:
I love you for so many reasons.
For every day you've been in my life.
For every moment you've brightened with your smile.
For every hard time you've helped me through.
For every beautiful memory we've made together.
And for every wonderful fun-filled day we still have ahead of us.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is happy and you get a chance to create!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...