Monday, July 15, 2013

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

I LOVE ice cream, don't you? I don't know too many people who don't love ice cream - it's so yummy and comes in so many delicious flavors that everyone is bound to like at least one! It's also tough to choose just one favorite but luckily I don't have to choose a flavor right now - I just have to share a card about ice cream with you as this week's Heart2Heart challenge is all about ice cream.

I had fun making this card and it got me in the mood for ice cream before I even finished it. I cut the cupcake image - from the Z1686 Art Philosophy cartridge - several times then cut the top part off and layered them to simulate chipboard since the cone part was a Z1685 chipboard banner. For the background, I used a masking tape technique by pressing a strip of the tape onto an ink pad then pressing it onto the white cardstock to make splotch-like marks. Love this technique and plan to use it more often.


Now it's your turn to create something ice cream-related and share it with us over at the Heart2Heart blog. Be sure to use mostly Close To My Heart products in your artwork or we will remove your link. Them's the rules! ;-) 

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...