Thursday, July 18, 2013

Memory Keeping Matters

Almost 7 years ago, I discovered a wonderful scrapbooking/stamping company called Close To My Heart, signed on as a consultant and have never looked back. It has been the most rewarding 7 years of my life besides my family, of course.

I have met so many wonderful, fun, caring, generous and very talented sisters in this industry that I never would have met otherwise. Most I have met through the internet i.e., company bulletin boards, Facebook groups, design team forums and chat rooms - but some I met personally when I attended the annual Convention in Washington, D.C. 4 years ago. It was nice to be able to put faces to the names I had seen for so long. That convention was the most excitement I had ever experienced as a consultant. Unfortunately, I have not been able to attend any since then. Someday I will!

Not only have I met all these wonderful consultants but I have also made many new friends through people who have found me through my website or have been introduced to me by my own friends. My life would be quite boring had I never met all these special people. Thank you for coming into my life!

Give a listen to this video shared by our corporate office recently then contact me if you'd like to join this great company and my 'Scrampers with Heart' team. If becoming a consultant and earning extra income while being crafty (or even just receiving a discount on crafting products to support your addiction to this wonderful hobby - heehee), isn't for you but you'd still like to get your hands on some fabulous products, feel free to place an order through my website or contact me to place your order.

Close To My Heart offers something for everyone creative and even for those who THINK they aren't because everyone is creative in their own way! Close To My Heart gives you the tools you need to bring out that creativity and have tons of fun doing it! Check out the video then contact me if you have any questions at all!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...