Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sneak Peek of CTMH Laughing Lola

I have had so much fun playing with one of the newest paper packs from Close To My Heart called Laughing Lola so I thought I'd give you all a sneak peek of it. I also used some of the new black mini medleys as well as some of the fantastic cuts from the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge that you are going to absolutely fall in love with! Wait till you see what you can do with this cartridge! Prepare to be amazed!


My intention was to create a layout with just one sheet of a pattern paper from the pack and I succeeded in doing that with a few scraps left over. So here is a card I created using up some of those scraps and I have enough left over to make one more card, I think. That's awesome, isn't it? To create a double page layout plus 2 cards with one sheet of pattern paper. Amazing!


***I would love to put this together for you as a kit which includes the card as well. Contact me for more info.*** 

Since I had several of the filmstrips cut from the cartridge while I was trying to decide what size to cut them for the first layout, I just had to use one of them on another layout. I was actually able to find some photos that worked perfectly for this layout so you could see how it would look with the photos added. I am totally loving Laughing Lola. It is such a pretty set of papers. I think you would like them also. 



If you are interested in purchasing the Laughing Lola paper pack (beginning August 1) or any other wonderful Close To My Heart product go to my website at scrampingwithcarol.ctmh.com to place your order. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...