Friday, August 2, 2013

Close To My Heart Huntington Spin Card

So I wasn't too sure about these new spin cards from Close To My Heart so I decided I had to try one for myself. Well, let me tell you...these are pretty cool cards! I have only created one so far but I am in love with these cards. Take a peek at this one that we will be creating in my upcoming card class. Don't ya just love it?

I'm not sure if you can tell by the photo or not but there is a square cutout on the front of the card with a cardstock circle hanging by a string right in the center of the square so it spins when you open the card. Hence the name - spin card! Underneath that circle, on the inside of the card is another square which happens to be orange-ish in color and holds another scalloped circle in the center that says Happy Birthday. It's such a cool card!

Wanna make one? It's not too late to attend my card class on the 15th, 16th or 19th but you must let me know ASAP. I have room for 2 more so don't delay if you'd like to attend! Cost is only $10 for 3 spin cards and a cute little stamp set to keep!

Oh and by the way, I used a new stamp set called Happy Autumn as well as the new Huntington paper pack on this card. I can see myself using that paper quite a bit! I love it!


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...