Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CTMH Huntington Layout

I have been wanting to join in the challenges posted by my friend Cheryl Even over at evenmorescrapping.blogspot.com for quite some time now and finally decided to just do it already!

Here is the sketch......

......and here is my layout.


I don't have any photos on it yet because it will hold Thanksgiving photos from this year. Trying to get a jumpstart on my holiday layouts before I get too busy with holiday-related activities.

I used the new X7174B Huntington papers from Close To My Heart along with the Z1881 Huntington Assortment that coordinates with the paper pack. I also threw in a couple metal badge buttons from the Z1879 ProPlayer Assortment and some sparkles and little wooden trinkets. The alphabet is the Z1777 Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet which I hope never retires. I love those letters!

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...