Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy CTMH Anniversary to Me!

Tomorrow is my 7th anniversary with Close To My Heart! Wow, the time sure has gone by fast. In celebration of my anniversary, I will pay shipping for the first 2 people who place at least a $50 order TOMORROW ONLY through my Chocolate Special gathering on my website. Click here to place your order and be sure to click on the JOIN button. As soon as I have confirmation of your order, I will reimburse you for the shipping charge or you can contact me to put the order in for you.

Remember that you can receive the August stamp of the month - A Chocolate Affair - for FREE with a $50 order but only for 2 more days.

Stay tuned for upcoming specials during September including the three D-size stamp set - You Are My Happy - in celebration of National Stamping Month which you can receive for just $10 with a $50 purchase. These stamps are just perfect for all your cardmaking projects and can easily be used on your scrapbook layouts, too! I LOVE this alphabet! I have used it several times already and plan to use it a lot!


September is also my birth month so I just may have some specials for that as well!

Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...