Monday, August 12, 2013

Sentiment-ally Yours

This week at the Heart2Heart blog, the challenge is to make the sentiment the focus of your project. As soon as I saw what the challenge was, I knew right away what stamp set I was going to use. The upcoming September stamp of the month set from Close To My Heart - called Poster Tidings was just perfect for focusing on. Don't you agree? Just look at the sentiment on this card! Don't you just love it?

With all the different words and phrases on this set, can't you just imagine all the possibilities of awesomeness you can create with it? I know I can!

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless noted:
S1309 - Sept SOTM - Poster Tidings
Z1474 - Kraft Die Cut card
D1544 - Distressed Backgrounds stamp set
A Touch of Fall petite perks stamp set
Z1706 - Round Durables
Z1805 - Velcro Dots
Z280 - Natural Hemp
Z2111 - Chocolate ink
Z2123 - Goldrush ink
Z2191 - Sunset ink
Z2101 - Autumn Terracotta ink

Okay, now it's your turn to create something where you focus on the sentiment. Please be sure to use mainly CTMH products in your project then go to the heart2heart blog and share it with us. We'd love to see what you create!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...