Monday, September 23, 2013

Alphabet Soup

This week's challenge at Heart2Heart is Alphabet Soup, which means you must create something with 2 different alphabets, whether it's chipboard, stickers, die cut letters, rub-ons or stamp sets, etc. - it's your choice! Check out what I did!

I have a new grandchild on the way, so I decided to get a jump-start on some layouts. We don't know the gender yet but we are hoping for a boy as my son and his wife already have five girls between them! Yep! Five precious little girls! Not that I don't love all those girls but we need to mix it up a bit and get a little man in there, don't ya think? It would be so nice! :-)


Anyway here is my layout for the challenge. The two different alphabets I used are the E1027 Framework Alphabet which I used for 'WELCOME' and the 'Little One' was created with the Artbooking cartridge, located on page 51. Papers used are from the Babycakes paper pack which is so cute for baby layouts as well as other subjects.

Other CTMH supplies used:
D1558 - Washi Wonder stamp set (only available as a hostess reward-ask me how you can earn it)
Z1869 - Babycakes Assortment embellishments
Z1849 - Bronze Shimmer Trim

Okay, now it's your turn to create something with 2 different alphabet sets then link it up on the Heart2Heart blog so we can check it out. Be sure to include mostly CTMH products in your creation or your link will be removed. Sorry, them's the rules! ;-(

Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...