Monday, September 9, 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String

Good Monday morning everyone! It's time for another challenge from the Heart2Heart blog. This week's challenge is exactly what the title to my post implies: brown paper packages tied up with string and you can interpret it however you wish - think kraft, string, packages, paper bags or anything else similar.


Here is my creation that I made with a brown paper lunch bag. I folded it down in such a way as to create a pocket to hold a 4" square card. I got the idea for this project from a sister consultant by the name of Aaron Brown quite some time ago when she shared a similar one. I think these are a pretty cool way to hold a card.


I decorated the bag and card using the X7173B Babycakes papers, Z1701 Neutral Baker's Twine, Z1333 Mocha gems, a metal embossed button from Z1879 ProPlayer Assortment pack and a butterfly stamped image from the B1432 Love This stamp set.

Okay, now it's your turn to have fun creating something with a brown paper bag or anything that resembles or reminds you of one and tie it altogether with string! Share it with us over at the Heart2Heart blog! We'd love to see what you create!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...