Thursday, September 19, 2013

Signs of Autumn

I LOVE Autumn, don't you? The colors of leaves and flowers are just eye-popping - bright yellows and oranges with some red, green and brown thrown in - the sights are awesome - pumpkins, Halloween decorations and hay bales - the sounds of crunching leaves, the crystal clear blue skies, the smell of apples in the air and pumpkin flavored baked goods, and best of all, pumpkin spice coffee! Yum! I so look forward to all these things at this time of year.

Although I love the warm days of summer and really don't want it to end, all these aspects of Fall are so delicious and comforting to me. And although it isn't quite Fall yet according to the calendar, it sure feels like it. We've had some cooler nighttime temperatures the past week or so and the smell of Fall is definitely in the air. Did I mention how much I love it? And here is a scrapbook layout I created to show just how much I do love it. I couldn't wait for the actual beginning of the season so here are photos of sights from the week leading up to it.

I created this layout pretty much with just 2-3 keys on the new Artbooking cartridge from Close to my Heart. What an incredible cartridge it is! If you'd like to see this cartridge in action, give me a shout! I'd love to show you all the wonderfully awesome things you can create with it. If you'd like to purchase one for yourself, click here to place your order and have it shipped directly to you. If you purchase this cartridge during the month of September, you will qualify for a fantastic stamp set trio called - You Are My Happy - for just $10! PLUS you also qualify for the September stamp of the month - Poster Tidings - for just $5. That's a savings of just over $50. Incredible deal you just may not want to miss! Contact me for more details!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy my Signs of Autumn layout. Stay tuned for more fall-themed layouts coming soon - after all, it's my favorite time of year and I must record it! ;-)

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...