Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Week of Life Lists

I LOVE taking online classes with Big Picture Classes! They inspire me so much to get out of my comfort zone and create something I never would have thought of on my own. What a wonderful bunch of talented ladies with such great ideas - I don't know how they come up with all of them! They are totally amazing and I am in awe of them.

One of the classes that I just took is called 'A Week of Life Lists'. In a nutshell, you create a 6" x 6" mini album that covers one whole week of your life. They provide the journaling prompts that you print out and add to each of 7 pages. Each day for a week, you write about how you're feeling and what you're listening to along with what you had to eat among many other daily activities. Including photos each day will help you to recall those days when you pick up that album sometime in the future. It's so important to record your everyday moments, if even just one week a year - no matter how insignificant you may think they are. You will thank yourself in your later years and your family will, too!

So without further ado....here is my mini album! It's not the complete album but you get the idea.

Front cover
Cover page
Inside page 
Another inside page 
Closing page

Although the inside pages of my album are 6" x 6", my album cover that was made with chipboard, actually measures 6 1/2" x 7 1/4". I used some 6" x 6" clear page protectors for my pages rather than having the pages unprotected. 

I LOVE how this little album turned out and can't wait to finish it with photos and journaling. I am waiting for a week that I know will be exciting or at least not quite as boring as most of my weeks so I'll have some great photos to put in it.

If you ever find yourself with a creative block or just wanting to try something different, check out Big Picture Classes. You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...