Monday, October 28, 2013

It's A BOY!!!!

Yay! We finally have a grandson! After 5 girls we finally have a baby boy and is he ever a cutie pie! Benjamin Ryan Labuski was born October 14th and everyone is happy and doing well! Sure wish I could hold him and kiss him but he lives too far away! ;-(

Anyway, I guess I must get to the real reason for my post...another Heart2Heart challenge. This week's challenge is to use 5 or more layers in your project. You're probably thinking that's a lot of layers, right? Well, it is but it's actually quite easy to create something with at least 5 layers. Just look at what I created!


I think I used at least 8 layers on this cute baby card I made for my son and daughter-in-law and I love how it turned out! I used the Babycakes paper pack (how appropriate, right?) and the Wild Wonders stamp set along with several cuts from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge.

Now it's your turn to create something with at least 5 layers and link it up on the blog so we can check it out! Be sure to use mostly Close To My Heart products in your artwork or we'll remove your link. Them's the rules! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...