Thursday, October 31, 2013

Right here, Right now!

Thought I'd share a little mini album I created after being inspired by a post here. I love mini albums and any time I can create one is a good time! I had fun making this little album especially because it went so quickly. I love instant gratification, don't you? It really helps to keep you motivated and moving forward. Anyway, check it out and if you decide to make one of your own, please share!


Here's the front cover which I totally love! I used the Sarita paper pack from Close To My Heart to cover the 5" x 7 3/4" pieces of chipboard that I cut for the front & back covers. I then added some washi tape to cover the raw edges. That is such a cool thing to do. I will have to remember to do that more often. I used some of the washi tape on the front for decoration as well and love how it looks. Little strips of Sarita papers adds some interest and color to the pages. A little bit of stamping and a couple embellishments then binding with my Bind-It-All and it's done. So cute! 

I think I may not only write the details of a specific day but take a photo of something that symbolizes that day as well and add that to the back of each of the pages. Yes, I think I like that idea!


Here's one of the inside pages. I printed out 12 pages, one for each month of the year and plan to just pick one day each month to record the 'right now' details. I think I'll start tomorrow since it's the beginning of a new month! 

Hope you have enjoyed my mini album! Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...