Thursday, October 31, 2013

What Matters Most

Love, love, love this cute little mini album I created using a chipboard book from Close To My Heart. I've had the book for awhile - they are no longer available (boohoo) - and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This is it!

I am taking a class by Lisa Day over at Big Picture Classes (I love that company) and this is the project for week #2. Make a mini album about the 5 most important aspects of your life that you want to focus on and change if necessary in order to be happy in life. It's helping me to really think about what is most important and how I can be sure they stay priorities in my life - Self, Family, Health, Organize & Business.


I thought the vibrant colors of the Laughing Lola paper pack from Close To My Heart worked great for my album because the colors make me happy! And isn't that the purpose of this mini album - to focus on what makes me happy? See, perfect! Hope you enjoy the album.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'! 

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...