Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 Days of Lists - December 2013

As if I don't already have enough on my plate, I decided to join in on something a bit different to go along with my December Daily flip album - 30 Days of Lists. What is this all about, you ask? Well, since this is my first one, I am no expert so you can get all the details here. And if it sounds like something you'd like to try, be sure to sign up today because it starts TOMORROW!

Since this is my first time 'listing', I am starting out with a simple journal - one from Close To My Heart - that was on clearance and no longer available. Bummer! Glad I grabbed a couple before they disappeared. Anyway, I'm thinking maybe I'll just do the lists in the journal and the photos will be in my December Daily album. Not quite sure how I want to proceed with this challenge but it will come to me as I go along.



I created the cover in Microsoft Word, re-sized it to 5" x 7", added the words then printed it on Colonial White cardstock. I secured it to the canvas front with double-sided sticky tape - love that stuff! I then chose 2 colors of inks from CTMH that I thought would match - and they did perfectly - and stamped the large arrow images on a piece of cardstock then cut them out and adhered them to the cover. The smaller arrow images were stamped directly onto the cover piece. Love how it turned out and I am so ready for December 1st! Yea!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...