Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My December Daily Flip Album

Since December will be here before we know it, I wanted to get a jump-start on my December Daily album so it will be ready to go on the very first day. I want to be able to enjoy the holiday season without feeling stressed at all and getting this project out of the way is a big help!

Since taking these photos, I have completed the entire album but did not take photos of every page. You get the idea though, right?

 This is the front cover - I added the year to the right corner of the cover after taking this photo.









As you can see, it's very simply decorated with minimal embellishments and page elements as I wanted to get 'er done quickly plus not have a whole lot of bulk to it. I'm thinking I may remove the album from the display stand after Christmas, create a front & back cover with chipboard, tie ribbons through the holes or maybe use binder rings, change out the paper inside the stand itself then reuse the stand for another monthly-type album. What do you think of that idea? Hmm, by golly, I think it would work!

I created my album with the Z1896 Designed Decor Flip Stand Album from Close To My Heart. Papers used are from the X7176B Sparkle & Shine paper pack which you can find here and I used many of the X7176C Sparkle & Shine Dimensional Elements chipboard pieces that coordinate with the paper pack. Many of the pages and all of the overlays were cut from the Z1906 Artbooking Cricut cartridge which I totally love and you can find here. The stamped numbers for each of the 25 days are from the D1552 Magical Days stamp set found here

This little album was so fun to make and I'm excited that it is all ready to go before December. One thing I'm ahead of the game on and one less thing to worry about! I hope you have enjoyed my album. Thanks for stopping by today and happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...