Monday, November 11, 2013

Seeing Double

This week's Heart2Heart challenge is 'Seeing Double' which means create anything with at least 2 of the same item, image or embellishment or however you interpret it. Well, the jury is still out on my card but I decided not to take the time to create something different. I had other projects to work on and workshops to prepare for so I just couldn't find the time to create something new.


Anyway, here is my card. Can you 'see double' here? 2 scalloped circles with trees stamped on them, 2 scalloped borders, 2 knots in the twill ribbon, 2 metal leaves, 2 copper brads, 2 each of 2 different sized gems. What do you think? Did I overdo the 'seeing double' concept? Maybe, maybe not. This is not one of my best creations but it'll do! 

Now it's your turn to 'see double' on a project and leave us a link to it over on the heart2heart blog so we can check it out. Remember to use mostly Close To My Heart products on your artwork or we'll remove your link. Them's the rules! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...