Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 30 Days of Lists - Day 12

My day 12 list for the 30 Days of Lists challenge.

Places I went this year:

  1. Shady Maple Farm Market (several times)
  2. Syracuse, NY for a wedding (in February, no less!)
  3. Ephrata, PA to the Green Dragon Farmer's Market
  4. Philadelphia for the Broad St. Run
  5. Harris Hill for family reunion
  6. Eldridge Park to relive my childhood :)
  7. Hometown of Elmira, NY (several times)
  8. Conowingo Dam, MD to watch the Bald Eagles
  9. Lancaster, PA for the bike club Christmas party
This is my longest list so far which really surprised me since I didn't think that I go out very often but I guess I do! I ran out of room to put the number 12 that I was going to use - the one that matches all the others I've used so far- so I had to use a different one. But I like it since there's no right or wrong way to make a list!

Happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...