For some reason this one took me awhile. There have been so many traditions in my entire lifetime starting from when I was a child on up to adulthood and through my own children's lives but most have gone by the wayside as I grew up and my children grew up and left home. I guess that's why this list was tough for me because it's just my husband and I here most of the time as all family members live out of town except for our daughter so we really don't have too many traditions anymore. Surprisingly though, these 5 did come to mind!
- Celebrate birthdays with dinner out
- Always cut down our own Christmas tree
- Lasagna for Christmas Day dinner
- Take down Christmas tree & decorations on New Year's Day
- Head out to Lancaster County on winter Saturday mornings.
Thanks for looking! Happy listing!