Friday, December 6, 2013

December 30 Days of Lists - Day 6


Call me silly for possibly trying to relive my youth but here is my list for today's prompt - on my reading list. I didn't actually write all this in the journal but felt the need to elaborate a bit on my list in this post. 
  1. Dr. Zhivago - saw the movie for the first time when I was maybe 16 years old and have seen it many times since & never get tired of it but I really need to read the book.
  2. Just Mrs. Goose - I read every. single. one. of the Mrs. Goose book series over & over & over again when I was a kid. I even still have a copy of my Summer Reading List from 1964 and 9 of the 10 books listed is a Mrs. Goose book! Ha!
  3. Nancy Drew Mysteries - I am sad to say that I don't have any of my original books but will purchase new printings from time to time.
  4. The Christmas Box - A book that we have had for many years but one I do not remember ever having read so this is the time of year to read it. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy listing!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...